- Create yourself an account by clicking on ‘sign up’ OR sign in using your email address and password
- Choose COURSES if you are signing up for a full 10 week term. You can still sign up for COURSES within the first 2 weeks of term starting.
- Choose CLASSES if you are signing up AFTER the first 2 weeks of term. *NOTE: You will have to purchase prepaid credits from your User Account first
- Select your category: either CASUAL, DANCER, BARRE or INITIATION
- After selecting your category choose your Course/Class to book and follow the steps to completion
- NB: when making more than one booking, you need to select the SAME category to ensure you stay within the correct price bracket! For instance, if you are a DANCER, 2 CLASSES P/WK, after you book your first class you must AGAIN select DANCER, 2 CLASSES P/WK for your second booking
- You can defer your payment and pay via bank transfer (preferred) or pay via Credit Card online (only for COURSES bookings)
WHAT TO DO IF YOU BELONG TO MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY! If you are a Dance student doing Barre classes, you are primarily a dance student. You automatically qualify for a discount for the Barre programs. Thus, STAY WITHIN YOUR DANCE CATEGORY when booking your Barre classes, the discounted price has been assigned accordingly. DO NOT change to a Barre category